Friday 27 November 2015

Bourjois PSA

Yesterday I had to make a mad dash into town after work to pick up some more face powder (Bourjois healthy balance) before all the shops closed. Luckily I got there just on time!




I picked up the powder and I noticed there was a great offer on - spend £15 get this gift with the value of £29 for free! The gift set is called "Rouge Glamour" and includes four full size products including: Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow in #06 Upside Brown, Volume Glamour Max Mascara in Ultra Black, Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick in #Hot Pepper and lastly So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Polish in #24 Rouge Escarpin. 




This is a great deal and well worth the money especially if your looking to pick a few essentials. 




To take my total up to over £15 I also purchased another sparkly lipgloss (a girl can never have too many glittery lipglosses). This is a beautiful gold shimmer gloss and will be perfect for the festive season.  




Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss in Top Coat - £7.99
Bourjois Healthy Balance in Vanille - £8.99


Lots of Love

Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment