Tuesday 1 December 2015

30 Random Facts About Me


I thought I'd write a little random facts about me post for you all to get to know me a bit better. 

My full name is Sophie Hannah Majella Stewart

My first word was "butterfly."

I love baking.

Bunnies are my favourite animal.

Anything sparkly and shiny makes me happy.

I have two brothers - I'm the middle child.

My birthday is the 12th of May.

I'm a huge Disney fan - Tangled, Beauty and the Best and The Little Mermaid are my top 3 films.

My favourite (non Disney) film is Love Actually.

My favourite food is Italian.

Between 2010-2012 I did a HND at college in Fashion and Textiles - first year was great but I didn't enjoy second year as much! 

Christmas is my favourite time of year but I do love summer time too when the sun decides to shine here in Scotland!

I'm terrified of the dark.

I've only watched a handful of scary films - I hate them!

I love peony's but they don't last long.

Hash browns are my all time favourite breakfast food. 

I love "Christmas Edition" stuff - mostly make up. 

My feet are always cold (I currently have tights on, a pair of socks and my Uggs - still cold!)

One day I would love to swim with sharks.  

I wear dresses every single day, it's a rare sight to see me in trousers. 

I hate sand! As a child I had to be carrier to the sea when on holiday. 

Although I like swimming in the sea. 

I've seen the Aurora Borealis (northern lights) once in Aberdeen but would love to go to Iceland to see them dancing in the sky.

My blood type is B+ which is the second rarest blood type. 

I am a blood donor. 

And an organ donor.

love the smell of fresh cut grass.

I've never broken a bone (and I hope it stays that way.)

I've worn glasses since I was in first year at school and never tried contacts.

I need coffee in the morning to properly function.

I'd love to get to know you too, what are some random facts about you?  

Lots of Love, 

Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment