Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Jumper

Christmas jumper day is just around the corner - 18th December this year. There is still plenty of time to plan what ugly (or not so ugly) sweater you are going to wear. 

Below are just a few of my favourites from this year. 

My first festive jumper I have picked is this garish one from New Look. This one is very "out there" but definitely captures Christmas. 


This jumper is a bargain at £15 from Boohoo also available in "Brunette".



If super fastive jumpers are not your thing this Topshop jumper is for you! I love how the little pearls and sparkly stitching looks like snowflakes. On sale now for £30


Everyone loves Olaf from Frozen and you can have him on your jumper for £16 from ASDA


This is my favourite jumper out of my picks. I love the little romantic kissing penguins! £29 from Hollister 



What jumper are you going to wear this year? There are so many to choose from, I know I'm going to find it hard to chose just one! 


Lots of Love, 


Sophie x 


P.s Remember to donate to Save The Children

No comments:

Post a Comment