Sunday 6 December 2015

Midnight Mistletoe

Ohh so very sparkly! 


I love festive nails! Well actually I love everything Christmassy - festive nails is just one of the things I love. Red is a classic Christmas colour and something that I'll always go back to. Today I wanted to add a little twist with this glitter bomb nail polish "Midnight Mistletoe" from Rimmel London.


I bought this last year but noticed Rimmel are still selling them on the Boots website. I'm not sure if they have been re-released or if they have been available all year round; either way they are definitely worth the £3.99 price tag. Boots also have a 3 for 2 offer on just now so you don't have to chose just one glittery nail polish!    



The Nails Inc polish is called "Big Red Apple" and was a free gift in a Glamour magazine. I can't seem to find it on their site; it was possibly an exclusive to Glamour but this St James nail colour also from Nails Inc looks very similar. 

Expect to see some more festive nails before the big day!

Lots of Love, 

Sophie x 

2 comments:

  1. Too bad it is a Glamour exclusive, it is such a lovely colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail Inc St James is very close to the one I am wearing :) Sophie xx

      Delete