Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Jammies

I love having new pyjamas for Christmas. I know lots of families have the tradition of getting a new pair on Christmas Eve; that's not something we ever did but of recent years I have been buying myself new pyjamas for the season. Below are some of my current favourites


Three pairs I have picked are from Victoria's Secret, this was not intentional I just love their pyjamas so much! They have lots of different styles and designs to pick from. Another feature I really like about VS is that you can pick the leg length which is amazing! I always struggle with finding pyjamas that go past my ankle so for me this is a great addition. The candy cane pyjamaspolar bear short pyjamas and the pink multi colour star pyjamas are all from Victoria's Secret. I actually have the star pyjamas on the way to me. 

The cute little penguin shorts are from Cath Kidston. These pyjamas will be great for after the festive season too as they don't scream "CHRISTMAS" 

I was so excited when Rosie Huntington-Whiteley released her Rosie for Autograph line at M&S because I just love her style! None of her releases have ever disappointed and these pyjamas are just gorgeous. These could also be worn all year round. 

The reindeer pyjamas are from Primark as are the red check long sleeve pyjama set. Like Victoria's Secret I love Primark for pyjamas because there are lots of styles, designs and are affordable. The only thing I find with Primark pyjamas is they seem to shrink after a few washes but for the price you can hardly complain! 

This Hollister pyjama top is super cute! You could even wear it as a top for day time as it's not super obvious that it is a pyjama top apart from the fact it is sold in the pyjamas section... 

Finally are these Coca-Cola pyjamas from Asda; you know it's Christmas when the Coca-Cola advert is on TV so I just had to include these! 


Lots of Love, 

Sophie x 



2 comments:

  1. Wow great picks! I've just been looking for some cute jammies for my Pinterest board, I love the VS and Coca Cola ones, so festive and cute! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love them too :) xx

    ReplyDelete