Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Wish List


It's December! Which means one thing! I can now be excited about Christmas without being told "It's only November!" 

Today's post is my "Christmas Wish List." Some of these items are more of a "One Day I Will Own But Not Today List" but Christmas is all about your dreams coming true so I wanted to include them in this post. 


To start with is a new pair of Christmas pyjamas. Everyone loves a new pair of pyjamas at Christmas and I'm loving this pair from Victoria's Secret. This is also the Stewart tartan so I think I am biased. 

I've already mentioned in a previous post (What's In My Make Up Bag?) about this Charlotte Tilbury make up bag - I just love it! I'd be happy to find this under the tree.

These Christian Louboutin shoes are to die for! I love the different coloured jewelled coloured jems - they almost look like Christmas baubles.

I'm a bit late to the party with the Naked3 pallet but this is definitely on my Christmas list this year. It's my favourite out of all of the Naked pallets.

This Chanel handbag will forever be on my wishlist until one day I save up and just buy it! It's such a classic piece I just love it!

How cute is this bottle?! Marc Jacobs perfumes always have such detailed and interesting packaging but this handbag design is definitely my favourite - so glamours! This will look great on any dressing table and I hope it's on mine soon!

The Fitbit is a great idea as a Christmas gift. With the ever nearing New Year and New Years resolutions people often chose for a more "Healthy Lifestyle" and this certainly will help kick start that resolution, maybe I'll keep it this year! 

Ever since I was a child I have loved snow globes, they are fascinating! So when I saw this I just had to shake it (more than one actually) which turns the whole thing gold. I think it's a really fun and original idea for a nail polish. I may have to pick up one of these for myself before the festive season is over. This would also make a great Secret Santa gift.

What is Christmas without a new Christmas candle? This one is from Yankee and smells amazing! Just like Christmas in a jar. 


What's on your wishlist?



Lots of Love



Sophie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment